1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This company trades under many names online and on eBay.Names include: Star Rich International Trading Ltd Misuta (on eBay) www.clickyourshop.com The company sold me faulty goods on eBay.

The item was 'new' so they said they would repair if I returned it. They would only accept return if I paid postage (from UK to Hong Kong). I should not have to pay for faulty goods, but they wouldn't repair unless I did. After many months of me asking how my repair was getting on (and many dishonest statements from them), they told me that my item was ready for return and I had to pay for it to be sent back as it was in Hong Kong.

A few days later I received an 'old and poor quality' item from London. They tried to say it was my item and it was sent from Hong Kong. The serial number was totally different and the item arrived in a box that was another serial number. I contact the manufacturer who Star Rich International Trading were blaming for the delay and the 'wrong' item being returned.

The company have no record of my item being sent to them. Star Rich International Trading Ltd have contradicted themselves in emails to me, and been dishonest about many things.

I now have a useless item and they are now ignoring my emails.I would not recommend purchasing from them - poor quality goods and terrible after service.

Review about: Clickyourshop Customer Care.

I didn't like: Faulty product, Poor service, Ignoring emails and solicitor letter, Keeping my goods and money.

Comments